- "At Fresh Provisions we are passionate about supplying local fresh produce that meets our customers dietary and ethical food requirements. Dirty Clean Food offers a premium 100% grass-fed beef and lamb that is ethically raised and locally sourced and our customers love it!" Tom Katselas
Fresh Provisions"At Fresh Provisions we are passionate about supplying local fresh produce that meets our customers dietary and ethical food requirements. Dirty Clean Food offers a premium 100% grass-fed beef and lamb that is ethically raised and locally sourced and our customers love it!" Tom Katselas
Short Order Burger Co."Quality and provenance is paramount when selecting the ingredients to include in our burgers. DCF provides us with premium 100% grass-fed beef that is ethically raised and locally sourced." Simon Kony, Owner
Peaches Fresh Food"At Peaches Fresh Food we offer a huge range of the freshest and best produce in WA. What we love about Dirty Clean Food is their regenerative story, supplying us with grass-fed meat of the highest quality whilst taking care of the land for future generations." Nadia Di Tullio
We are thrilled to be supplying some of the best chefs and independent retailers in WA. We would love you to support them, secure in the knowledge that the beef and lamb you are served is ethically raised and grown by farmers committed to regenerating the world...and it tastes fantastic!
Creating a better future for people and the planet
They say ‘It takes a village’ and that is absolutely the case if we are aiming to create a better future for people and the planet – one box of delicious food at a time!
We sell nutritious and tasty food under the DCF label. For our grass fed beef and lamb we are dealing directly with our farming network. This reduces costs and complexity, but also helps us all communicate and work together from paddock to plate. We can also reward our farmers more fully for the fantastic job they are doing for us all – which is only fair.
We also sell food from other people in the community who share the same values as us. The products are as diverse as the people who make them, all driven by a desire to make a new kind of future.
We have discussions around their personal journeys, local sourcing, no nasties, business ethics, eco-packaging and cutting waste – not just price. There are an amazing group of farmers and small businesses growing, raising and making some fantastic products in WA. We are proud of the fabulous range we have currently and look forward to bringing you more!
Your choices can make a real difference.
Find our more about our sourcing here
Compostable Packaging - a unique and exciting change
At Dirty Clean Food we care about the environment and are passionate about reducing our footprint throughout the food journey. We use packaging to a minimum where it is needed to safely transport our products to market.
Some of our small vacuum bags are certified home compostable, made from rice, potatoes and corn derivatives blended with a co-polymer. They are made from rapidly regenerating, naturally occurring resources, with the bio-based adhesives designed to be broken down by bacteria. They will biodegrade into on organic biomass under home and industrial composting conditions.
The bags are sourced from Grounded Packaging, who have a vision for a ‘Circular Economy’ where all packaging is 100% re-usable, recyclable, or compostable. We plan to move away from single use packaging by 2025 in-line with the National Packaging Targets. This will be achieved by removing unnecessary packaging, increasing the use of recycled materials, designing for ease of recycling and material substitution.
Packaging meat like this is relatively new – let us know what you think and how it works for you.
What does home compostable mean?
It means you can dispose of our packaging in your compost heap and let the worms and environment do the work to break it down.
- It is made from plants - far more renewable than recyclable and non-recyclable plastics made from fossil fuels.
- Turns back into soil quickly to help more plants grow.
- Even if it goes into landfill it very quickly turns into soil which is far better than both recyclable and non-recyclable plastics which break down into micro-plastics.
Tips and Tricks:
- Remove any stickers.
- If you are composting in your green bin or your compost pile, a balance of soil, temperature, moisture, oxygen and micro-organisms are needed for the packaging to break down.
- Always use plenty of soil especially if more compostable packaging is added to the mix. We don’t want your compost to stop working because the ratio is wrong.