Pasture Raised Pork, Tomato and Stracciatella Pasta
Our Food Production Manager, Greg creates a deliciously simple mid week meal featuring our Natural Pork Sausages and topped with Stracciatella.
Greg is a trade qualified chef who has been working in the hospitality industry locally and overseas for almost two decades. He has a love and passion for regenerative food.
- 1 pack Pork Sausages
- 500g Cherry Truss Tomatoes
- La Delizia Latticini Stacciatella
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Chilli Flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- Parsley, diced
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup white wine or verjuice
- 400-500g Pasta of choice (Greg used spaghetti)
- Remove casing of sausages and break apart.
- Cook sausage meat on high heat to get caramelisation started.
- Note from Greg: Make sure the pork sausage is left on one side for as long as possible to ensure you get more flavour in the meat and caramelisation.
- Add a pinch of chilli, and add onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn heat down to avoid bringing onion and garlic.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cook for about about 45 seconds. Then add white wine to deglaze.
- Add warmed cooked pasta to the pan. Turn off the heat and add rocket, chopped parsley and a splash of olive oil. Combine and serve.
- Add generous dollop of Stacciatella, and serve.