Wide Open Agriculture acknowledges our privilege of being located on Whadjuk Noongar Boodja, and we celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of all communities of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, past and present.
About the roles
We are looking for highly motivated, reliable, fit, and kind people to join our team as Warehouse All-rounders / Delivery Drivers. Experience in similar roles is a bonus, but not essential – the key to success is demonstration of initiative and a willingness to learn.
Multiple duties across our warehouse logistics and delivery team, you will pick and pack frozen, chilled, and ambient products at our cold storage facilities in Kewdale WA. The role also requires loading products into our refrigerated vehicles and delivering these to our customers in the Perth region - always with a smile! There is potential office-based logistics work for the right person to add to an interesting and varied role. Forklift license preferred, but not essential.
Primarily 645am starts, Monday to Friday.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing orders (from freezer and chiller)
- Receiving consignments & stock-taking
- Weighing and labelling orders
- Loading and unloading consignments
- Delivering orders (C class required) safely and efficiently
- Keeping vehicles and work areas clean and tidy
- Undertaking safe and correct manual handling practices
- Keeping all work areas clean and tidy
Skills and experience
- A reliable, dedicated and professional person who takes pride in what they do
- Previous experience picking/packing is desirable but not essential (cold storage/food warehouse experience highly desirable).
- Someone who enjoys working in a team
- Multi-drop experience highly desirable - with food product delivery an advantage
- Can safely load/unload consignments from vehicles and safely deliver goods
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be able to demonstrate focus and an attention to detail
- The ability to work unsupervised and efficiently under specific time frames
- Good computer literacy
- A safe worker – good understanding of OH&S requirements/expectations in a warehouse and delivery environment
We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing - and increasingly diverse - world. We celebrate people who celebrate others, and we are committed to inclusion in the workplace – people of all gender identities and all orientations are encouraged to apply. We value receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people from multicultural backgrounds, people with disability, and mature-aged people.
About Wide Open Agriculture
Wide Open Agriculture (WOA) is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. As an organisation, we are aiming to change the way Australia eats and farms, in order to create a better future for people and the planet and limit the effects of global warming. We value good humans who want to contribute to great change and who reflect our company values; Nurture People and the Planet, Brave in the Fray, Going the Extra Mile, and Being Helpful.
The Company’s innovative Dirty Clean Food brand markets and distributes food and drink products with a focus on conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. Products are chosen based on their market potential and the positive impact they deliver to farmers, their farmland and regional communities.
COMMITMENT – FOOD SAFETY
All staff shall provide products and services of the highest achievable standards for food safety to ensure products supplied to customers are always safe to consume and conform to the accredited food safety program (HACCP) and regulatory requirements.
To ensure our business has a strong food safety culture, all staff members shall be responsible and accountable for food safety and apply food safety practice to all aspects of their roles and responsibilities.
For any questions about the role or Wide Open Agriculture, please email recruiting@