- 500 g Dirty Clean Food Diced Pork
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Small knob of butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp paprika
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 150 ml sour cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- brown or basmati rice to serve (1/3 cup per person)
- vegetables of choice
- Add olive oil to large frying pan, add the diced pork and cook over a high heat for 5 minutes to brown the meat. Place pork and pan juiced in a bowl and set aside.
- Turn the heat to medium and add the butter and allow to melt. Add onion and mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add garlic, paprika, salt and pepper and the pork and pan juices juices and cook over a low heat for 3 minutes, or until the pork is cooked.
- Add the sour cream and heat gently until it just starts to bubble.
- Serve with rice and steamed vegetables of choice.
- Serves 3-4