Pork cutlets with garlic butter
- 1 pack Dirty Clean Food Pork Cutlets (approx 550g)
- 400g green beans
- 20g butter for frying
- 120g butter, at room temperature for garlic butter
- garlic powder
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Mix together ingredients for garlic butter and set aside.
- Make a few cuts in the fat that surrounds the cutlets to help them stay flat when frying and season with salt and pepper.
- In a fry pan melt butter over a medium to high heat and add the cutlets. Fry for about 4-5 minutes on each side until thoroughly cooked through.
- Remove the pork chops and keep warm.
- Add beans to the pan and season with salt and pepper and cook until slightly softened but still crunchy
- Serve beans with cutlet on top and a dollop of garlic butter.