How to prepare your Premium Chuck and Brisket Burgers
Billie, our resident burger expert helped us our with his no fail instructions to cook your Chuck and Brisket burger patties. Amanda followed these instructions tonight and hey presto - one delicious burger ready in no time at all.
- 1 pack Dirty Clean Food Premium Chuck and Brisket Burgers
- 2 slices cheese
- 2 brioche or potato buns
- Tomato sauce
- Salad onion
- Rickles Pickles Spicy Crinkles
- You want a ripping hot pan, no oil,
- Season one side of burger patty with salt and pepper
- Place seasoned side of patty down onto hot pan and press down to ensure full contact with pan
- Cook until you see lacy edges, will take around 1m 45s
- Flip burger and instantly place a slice of cheese if desired. Leave on for 45 seconds
- And you're done. Now you just need to assemble with your favourite condiments and fillings.