Café de Paris Butter from Tony Howell, Executive Chef at Cape Lodge.
Become a BBQ legend with a little help from the wonderful Tony Howell, Executive Chef of Cape Lodge, and his recipe for the perfect accompaniment for our Father's Day Ribeye pack or our Club T-Bone - Café de Paris Butter.
2tspn roasted garlic
1 anchovy, whole
2 Tbspn Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp mustard
1 Tbsp thyme
2 Tbsp parsley
1 tsp curry powder
salt and pepper
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the butter until creamy.
- Fry the shallots and anchovies add the mustard; deglaze the pan with the Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the roasted garlic and curry powder.
- Remove from the heat to cool down.
- Add the cold onion mix to the butter, fold in chopped herbs and season.