Billie's Lamb Burger
- Dirty Clean Food Lamb Burgers (4 pack)
- 1 onion
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 jar whole roasted red capsicum
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- ½ lemon zest and juice
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- Remove lamb burgers from packaging, remove any excess moisture, rest on paper towel, and bring to room temperature whilst preparing the Tzatziki.
- Mince garlic, zest and juice from half the lemon and combine with the Greek Yoghurt. Finely chop the mint and combine everything together.
- Finely slice cucumber, use a mandolin if you have one!
- Remove roasted capsicum (one per burger), butterfly and remove and excess moisture.
- Heat a Cast Iron or hard-bottomed pan on high.
- Season patty on one side with salt and pepper, place into the smoking hot pan.
- Sear on one side for 3-4 minutes. Flip when moisture begins to form on sides and top of burger patty.
- Sear another 3-4 minutes on the other side.
- Remove from pan, rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Now it's time to assemble the burger – Tzatziki on both sides of burger, lay a base of finely sliced cucumber on bottom bun and season with salt and pepper. Burger on top of cucumber, roasted pepper on top of burger and a small amount of diced onion on the top. Lid and done!