Billie's Beef Burgers
Our resident burger expert and the star of our latest burger cooking series Billie shares another go-to burger you can easily prepare at home with Dirty Clean Food burger patties.
- Short Order Burger Patties (4 pack)
- Foley’s Raw Sauerkraut
- Rickles Pickles Dill Crinkle
- 4 slices Cheese (my favourite is a good ol' American Cheddar)
- 4 tbsp American Mustard
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 White Onion, diced
- Remove burger patties from packaging and pat off any excess moisture with paper towel. Bring to room temperature.
- Combine mayo and mustard in a 50/50 mix and add a small amount of the pickle juice to combine. Set aside.
- Dice white onion.
- Heat a cast iron or hard-bottomed pan on a high heat.
- Whilst the pan is heating up, season generously with salt n pepper on one side of each patty.
- Place burger patties into smoking hot pan, let sear and flip once blood begins to appear and sides of patty begin to shrink. This will take about 3-4 minutes.
- Add cheese slice instantly on flip, continue cooking for 2-3 minutes. Splash of water in pan with a lid will help cheese melt if needed.
- Remove from pan and rest for two minutes.
- Slice the brioche bun in half
- Add the mayo mixture on both sides, pickles and onion on bottom bun with burger on top. Kraut on top of burger, then lid and it's ready!