Best Ever Brisket Roast
Our resident culinarian Aimee shares her favourite way to cook our Grass Fed and Finished Beef Brisket. With 35% off our beef brisket this week it's a recipe you'll want to try again and again.
- 1 Dirty Clean Food Beef Brisket
- 1 Brown Onion
- 15g each Salt/Pepper/Paprika/Mustard Powder
- 1 bottle of Guinness or Stout
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 100ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 100ml Water
- 60g Tomato or BBQ Sauce
- 30g Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat oven to 150C
- Thinly slice onion and place in the bottom of your oven proof tray. Place brisket on top.
- Combine spices and rub into brisket.
- Combine remaining ingredients into a bowl.
- Pour over spice rubbed brisket. Cover with baking paper, then foil.
- Place into the oven and cook for 4-5 hours or until when meat easily pulls apart when pressed with a fork. Leave to rest for half an hour.
- Slice and pour any remaining sauce from pan over the top. Enjoy!
- If you have time rub the spices into brisket and leave in the fridge for 24 hours before cooking.
- Great for slow cookers, set to high and leave for about 8-10 hours.
- Serve with coleslaw and macaroni and cheese for a great alternative to your traditional roast.