- 1 ½ cups Dirty Clean Food Rolled Oats
- 2 bananas, thickly sliced diagonally
- ¾ cup Dirty Clean Food Oat Milk
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Blitz the oats, banana, oat milk, eggs, cinnamon, and baking powder in a blender until smooth.
- Spray oil in large fry pan or griddle and heat over medium heat. Pour pancakes into pan. When the underside is golden, and bubbles begin to appear on the surface flip with a spatula and cook until golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with favourite sliced fruits and Greek yoghurt.