WOA acknowledges our privilege of being located on Whadjuk Noongar Boodja, and we celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of all communities of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, past and present.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and kind individual to work as our Sales & Customer Service Support, based at our premises in Kewdale. Work alongside our awesome sales and customer service team, support the expansion and administration of sales, and connect with our growing customer base.
You will possess high confidence and expertise in using digital technology and IT solutions and work with an eye for process improvement. Reporting to our State Sales Manager, you’ll bring a passion for food and a dedication to top notch customer service.
Working with the team, your responsibilities include
- Receive orders and prepare and issue sales orders and invoices to food service customers (automating processes where possible).
- Resolve issues raised by customers and provide a high level of customer service to existing customers.
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships with existing customers.
- Liaise with warehouse staff to check on stock availability as required.
- Calling prospective and existing customers as per call cycle.
- Resolve and report on issues and proactively report on customer interactions.
- Work with the sales team, to discover innovative sales opportunities.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
To be successful in this role, you will enjoy working as part of a team, strong interpersonal communication skills, tech savvy, and a good understanding of the importance of business and customer relationships. Previous sales experience is desirable, but not essential – a willingness to be proactive and use your initiative is vital.
This is a Full Time, Monday – Friday role, 7am – 3pm. The role is based at our Warehouse in Kewdale.
Skills and experience
- Self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive approach to problem-solving.
- Willingness to learn, share skills, and happy to improve processes.
- Enthusiastic and positive energy and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Experience using inventory, CRM, or sales software is preferred, and a willingness to learn more.
- Proactive, sales oriented with high attention to detail.
- Flexible and open to dealing with a fast-paced environment.
We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing - and increasingly diverse - world. We celebrate people who celebrate others, and we are committed to inclusion in the workplace – people of all gender identities and all orientations are encouraged to apply. We value receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people from multicultural backgrounds, people with disability, and mature-aged people.
About Wide Open Agriculture
Wide Open Agriculture (WOA) is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. As an organisation, we are aiming to change the way Australia eats and farms, in order to create a better future for people and the planet and limit the effects of global warming. We value good humans who want to contribute to great change and who reflect our company values; Nurture People and the Planet, Brave in the Fray, Going the Extra Mile, and Being Helpful.
The Company’s innovative Dirty Clean Food brand markets and distributes food and drink products with a focus on conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. Products are chosen based on their market potential and the positive impact they deliver to farmers, their farmland and regional communities.
COMMITMENT – FOOD SAFETY
All staff shall provide products and services of the highest achievable standards for food safety to ensure products supplied to customers are always safe to consume and conform to the accredited food safety program (HACCP) and regulatory requirements.
To ensure our business has a strong food safety culture, all staff members shall be responsible and accountable for food safety and apply food safety practice to all aspects of their roles and responsibilities.
For any questions about the role or Wide Open Agriculture, please email recruiting@