About Wide Open Agriculture
Wide Open Agriculture (WOA) is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. As an organisation, we are aiming to change the way Australia eats and farms, in order to create a better future for people and the planet and limit the effects of global warming. We value good humans who want to contribute to great change and who reflect our company values; Nurture People and the Planet, Brave in the Fray, Going the Extra Mile, and Being Helpful.
The Company’s innovative Dirty Clean Food brand markets and distributes food and drink products with a focus on conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. Equally driven by commercial success, products are chosen based on their market potential and the positive impact they deliver to farmers, their farmland, and regional communities.
WOA acknowledges our privilege of being located on Whadjuk Noongar Boodja, and we celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders, past and present, of all communities who work and live across this land.
About the role
As the Product & e-Commerce Analyst you will play a critical role in the commercial operations of Dirty Clean Food. Drawing from a range of sources, you will turn data into usable information and knowledge that will assist in driving business value. With strong verbal and written communication skills, you thrive on taking the wider team on a journey to deepen their understanding of data-driven decisions and you enjoy concisely presenting complex information. By providing valuable feedback and actionable insights to the business, you will contribute to supporting the broader mission of Wide Open Agriculture.
You will have the opportunity to work in an Agile, close knit, supportive and passionate team for a pioneering company in the regenerative food and agriculture space. We are a young and fast paced company in an exciting time of growth and looking for an individual that can help us make wise commercial decisions that will drive further expansion. We will support your personal growth and professional development. And, as we are a food company, there is also always plenty of delicious food to try.
What you’ll do
- Forecast product sales to inform required inventory to meet demand
- Design and implement reports and tracking information to meet stakeholder needs on a defined basis
- Evaluate product performance and make recommendations on products based on sales
- Deepen colleagues understanding of data-driven decisions and help interpret trends
- Convert and communicate complex data findings (e.g. market and competitor trends and dynamics, cost analysis, profitability analysis) into presentable data visualisations and insights for stakeholders.
- Provide customer insights as required which include audience profiling, buying habits, profitable customer groups, marketing targets, etc
- Identify emerging issues in the current processes and suggest potential solutions
- Fulfill ad hoc reporting requests, as needed, in support of business initiatives
What we are looking for:
- We are seeking candidates with 2+ years work experience in business intelligence, e-commerce, product sales, or data analytics.
- Demonstrated experience working with data collection tools and software
- Preferably held an analysis role in the food or meat industry.
- Projection and forecasting skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and engaging presentation skills
What will make you stand out:
- Enthusiasm for the green economy + start-up landscape!
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-change business environment
- You believe climate change is real and have a passion for working for a purpose-based organisation
- Direct report to: General Manager of Dirty Clean Food
- Team members reporting to this position: nil
COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination
As a Group 1 business, WOA must be COVID-19 mandate compliant. Therefore, you must be able to present your COVID-19 vaccination certificate before beginning in this role. This includes receiving your booster dose when you become eligible.
If this sounds like you, please attach a cover letter (no more than 2 pages) outlining how awesome you are and what you’d bring to the role, and please attach your CV that identifies all relevant experience.
Only successful candidates will be contacted regarding next steps.