About Wide Open Agriculture
Wide Open Agriculture (WOA) is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. As an organisation, we are aiming to change the way Australia eats and farms, in order to create a better future for people and the planet and limit the effects of global warming. We value good humans who want to contribute to great change and who reflect our company values; Nurture People and the Planet, Brave in the Fray, Going the Extra Mile, and Being Helpful.
The Company’s innovative Dirty Clean Food brand markets and distributes food and drink products with a focus on conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. Products are chosen based on their market potential and the positive impact they deliver to farmers, their farmland and regional communities.
About the role
We are looking for a kind and enthusiastic Office Manager & Customer Service Specialist to join our dedicated team based at our office and warehouse at Kewdale, WA. As a passionate advocate for WOA’s purpose and vision, you bring exceptional customer service as the frontline contact for answering queries from our wonderful customers, responding in person, on the phone and online. In addition, with an eye for detail and delighting in assisting others, you will ensure things in the office run smoothly and efficiently and assist with administration tasks and inventory control. Some savvy IT and tech skills, plus familiarity with e-commerce platforms would be an added bonus in this role.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Bringing your general awesomeness and positivity to the team and greeting customers and visitors to the office
- Responsible for maintaining (or developing as needed) office procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Ensuring office efficiency is maintained by the planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems
- Responding to customer’s queries in a friendly, professional, and timely manner and ensure, where possible, to meet customer needs with a focus on high retention
- Management of customer subscriptions and the issue of credits and refunds for customers
- Confident use of digital customer service ticketing platforms and ERP and e-commerce platforms
- Some point-of-sale when required
- Accurately preparing and issuing invoices as required
- Supporting smooth operations of the office including ensuring it is neat and tidy for the team (enlisting team members to make this happen!)
- Stocking the office with supplies in kitchen and office
- Working closely with the inventory and warehouse team in communicating any stock issues
- Sharing your interest in implementing new software and technologies where appropriate
- Provide your expertise and assistance with IT set-up and troubleshooting and liaise with external IT provider to assist with problem-solving as needed
- Other duties as required as the role grows, and you see opportunities for development
What we are looking for (Skills/Experience/Qualities):
- Excellent and proven customer service skills with a minimum of 1 year’s customer service experience or similar
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) – someone who understands the importance of teamwork and communication to all stakeholders
- Accurate data entry skills
- Experience in invoice processing preferred
- Confidence with technology – experience with ERP, e-Commerce and Customer Service Helpdesk applications, POS a definite advantage along with an enthusiastic attitude for working with digital solutions
- An ability to ‘think on your feet’, multitask & problem solve
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills with a high attention to detail
- A can-do, team-focused attitude is essential for success
Benefits and perks
Join a high energy team in a fast-growing start-up business that is funded and supports sustainable values in WA. Feel good about how you spend your working hours!
- Full time position available now
- 9-day fortnight benefit (on roster)
- After successful probation (6 months), eligibility to participate in the WOA Employee Share Options Scheme
- 10% discount on full price products sold through the Dirty Clean Food website
COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination
As a Group 1 business, WOA must be COVID-19 mandate compliant. Therefore, you must be able to present your COVID-19 vaccination certificate before beginning in this role. This includes receiving your booster dose when you become eligible.
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter (no more than 2 pages) outlining how awesome you are and what you’d bring to the role, and please attach your CV that identifies all relevant experience, and email to email@example.com
If successful to interview, you may be asked if you
- Have the right to work in Australia