About Wide Open Agriculture
Wide Open Agriculture (WOA) is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. As an organisation, we are aiming to change the way Australia eats and farms, in order to create a better future for people and the planet and limit the effects of global warming. We value good humans who want to contribute to great change and who reflect our company values; Nurture People and the Planet, Brave in the Fray, Going the Extra Mile, and Being Helpful.
The Company’s innovative Dirty Clean Food brand markets and distributes food and drink products with a focus on conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. Products are chosen based on their market potential and the positive impact they deliver to farmers, their farmland and regional communities.
About the role
We are seeking a kind and creative human to join our growing team as our Marketing Projects Coordinator. Reporting to our General Manager of Dirty Clean Food, you will oversee existing marketing activities as well as lead new marketing project initiatives. Sharing your awesomeness with other people, you are comfortable liaising with external creative teams and agency personnel, as well as working closely with our fantastic staff across multiple departments.
To be successful in this role, you will be a gifted multitasker, diligent and organised, preferably have familiarity with e-commerce, and enjoy handling diverse projects and meeting tight deadlines. You’re a natural communicator who thrives best working within a team. And a penchant for Agile project management will be a real bonus!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Be the lead liaison between the company and creative agencies for development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Developing and managing day-to-day marketing activation such as, photography, videos, instore point-of-sale, digital and printed material
- Working both internally and with external agencies on all aspects of branding, marketing, communications and providing input into new ideas
- Coordinating brand development and execution of strategy with creative teams
- Build new and maintain existing relationships with internal stakeholders including sales, NPD, and production as well as key external stakeholders including design agencies, photographers, printers and stylists, agencies, and designers
Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, advertising or communications, or relevant professional experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing, both with traditional and digital
- E-commerce experience is highly valued
- Fabulous team player with a big heart and a love for life and learning
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience working in Agile project management
- Previous experience in a similar position with in the FMCG industry will be highly regarded
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
As a company, WOA aims to provide a safe work environment for our staff and minimise risk to personal health and business interruption. As such, WOA maintains a company policy that requires employees to be COVID vaccine compliant. Therefore, successful candidates must be able to present a current COVID vaccination certificate before beginning in this role. This includes receiving additional doses (boosters) when you become eligible.
For any questions about the role or Wide Open Agriculture, please email recruiting@