- "These farmers are our heroes, the souls of the earth and it shows in their produce. The flavour from the meat is exceptional and we have had nothing but rave reviews since moving to Dirty Clean Food." Tony Howell, Executive Chef
Cape Lodge"These farmers are our heroes, the souls of the earth and it shows in their produce. The flavour from the meat is exceptional and we have had nothing but rave reviews since moving to Dirty Clean Food." Tony Howell, Executive Chef
Short Order Burger Co"Quality and provenance is paramount when selecting the ingredients to include in our burgers. Blackwood Valley Beef from Dirty Clean Food provides us with premium 100% grass-fed beef that is ethically raised and locally sourced." Simon Kony, Owner
Billie H"At Billie H we choose local produce and what we love about Dirty Clean Food is their paddock to plate story. Not only is their grass-fed meat sustainable using humane animal practices, but their farmers are doing things differently and actually regenerating the land – providing delicious healthy food from the ground up." Nate Murray, Head Chef Read more
We are thrilled to be supplying some of the best chefs and independent retailers in WA. We would love you to support them, secure in the knowledge that the beef and lamb you are served is ethically raised and grown by farmers committed to regenerating the world...and it tastes fantastic!
The more you know, the better it gets
Your tastebuds don’t lie – food grown in healthy soil does taste delicious. But don’t just take our word for it – there is a growing body of evidence to back up your tastebuds.
Why Grass Fed Meat?
Grasslands cover one third of the earth’s surface and are a critical ecosystem for human civilization. Returning cattle and sheep to the land can have multiple benefits including restoring soil microbial diversity and making the land more resilient to flooding and drought. When properly managed, the deep, fertile soils can sequester carbon helping to mitigate the effects of climate change.
All those good greens result in meat with a bold grass fed flavour with a cleaner taste. They also make grass-fed meat higher in healthy fatty acids and some vitamins. Rediscover the tastes and nutritional benefits of foods from animals that have lived in harmony with nature.
- Lower levels of total fat (including saturated fat) and fewer calories.
– Higher levels of omega 3 fatty acids (the heart-friendly fats).
– Healthier ratios of omega 6 (excess levels of which can lead to obesity).
– More carotenoids, including lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-carotene (antioxidants that can reduce risks of cancer and cataracts).
– Much more conjugated linoleic acid (a potent defence against cancers and cardiovascular disease).
– Higher levels of vitamin E (which boosts our immunity and can lower cardiovascular disease).
In addition, grass-fed foods are a rich source of minerals, folic acids, calcium, potassium, thiamine and riboflavin, all essential for our well-being.