WOA acknowledges our privilege of being located on Whadjuk Noongar Boodja, and we celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of all communities of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, past and present.
Bring your passion for connecting people through awesome events and help save the planet – how great is that! Join Wide Open Agriculture and our regenerative food brand, Dirty Clean Food as our new Events & Brand Ambassador.
About the role
We are looking for an energetic and creative people-person to invigorate our team as our new Events & Brand Ambassador. Using your innate understanding of how to engage people, you are responsible for curating events and promotions for that connect people to the heart of our growing regenerative food and agriculture company. With the most delicious food, strong supplier and hospitality relationships, there is plenty of scope to cultivate more brand awareness and consumer connection through a variety of events and promotional initiatives.
We love to see you succeed, so we will help shape this role to fit your strengths and give support to new and exciting challenges to fully complement the team.
- Connect people to the heart of our business and get them excited to continue to engage with us.
- Creative conception and curation of events, both internal and external.
- Event and project management, including operations, logistics and financial management.
- Contribution to digital marketing, communications, and PR strategies for projects with the wider team.
- Guest management including ticketing, guest liaison and onsite guest registration co-ordination.
- Brand ambassador and event staff coordination and briefings.
- Event reporting and acquittals.
To be successful in this role, you will have a genuine passion for tackling climate change, are energised by getting things happening, be an advocate for high-quality, locally produced food, and love connecting people. It is likely that some events and activations take place in the weekend, and therefore you will enjoy a level of flexibility to your working week and thrive working autonomously at times.
- Lots of energy, creative and curious, and love engaging with people.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable being an advocate for our product and brand.
- Creative approach to events, activations, and ways to connect people to a purpose.
- Demonstrated experience in event management.
- Ability to lead and manage support staff and connect with suppliers.
- Fabulous team player with a big heart and a love for life and learning.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience working to and meeting budgets and tight deadlines.
- Confidence in social media, capturing informal photos and film content of events to post live and include in reels.
About Wide Open Agriculture
Wide Open Agriculture (WOA) is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. As an organisation, we are aiming to change the way Australia eats and farms, in order to create a better future for people and the planet and limit the effects of global warming. We value good humans who want to contribute to great change and who reflect our company values; Nurture People and the Planet, Brave in the Fray, Going the Extra Mile, and Being Helpful.
The Company’s innovative Dirty Clean Food brand markets and distributes food and drink products with a focus on conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. Products are chosen based on their market potential and the positive impact they deliver to farmers, their farmland and regional communities.
COMMITMENT – FOOD SAFETY
All staff shall provide products and services of the highest achievable standards for food safety to ensure products supplied to customers are always safe to consume and conform to the accredited food safety program (HACCP) and regulatory requirements.
To ensure our business has a strong food safety culture, all staff members shall be responsible and accountable for food safety and apply food safety practice to all aspects of their roles and responsibilities.
For any questions about the role or Wide Open Agriculture, please email recruiting@