WOA acknowledges our privilege of being located on Whadjuk Noongar Boodja, and we celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of all communities of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, past and present.
About the role
We are seeking a kind and creative human to join our growing team as our e-Commerce Lead. Reporting to our Head of Consumer Sales & Marketing, you will be driven by improving profitability of our online grocery store and sharing high-quality food and beverage products that are good for the environment with our growing base of conscious consumers. You will be excited by examining sales-related metrics, making data-informed decisions about stock and promotional strategies, and aligning new products with buyer-behaviours.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement strategies (including promo-planning) to increase revenue through our online platform in line with business targets
- Meet / exceed customer expectations for ease and quality of shopping experience
- Work with marketing and customer service teams to provide consistent user experience across all digital touchpoints
- Increase the range of high-quality food and beverage products available to our customers
- Maintain required stock levels and work with inventory and warehouse team to problem-solve low-stock issues
- Prepare activity reports and metrics for measuring performance
- Liaise with digital agencies to enhance usability of our online platform
- Adhere to internal guidelines for brand and appearance of the online store
- Work with digital agencies to improve UX and SEO
To be successful in this role, you will be a gifted multitasker who is willing to be hands on when required, have an ability to plan as well as solve immediate challenges, and enjoy meeting tight deadlines. You’re a natural communicator who thrives best working within a team. Clearly, your confidence with technology is very high, and experience in Agile project management is a bonus.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in e-commerce or a similar role with demonstrated responsibility for sales / revenue growth
- Fabulous team player with a big heart and a love for life and learning
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Previous experience in a similar position with in the FMCG industry will be highly regarded
- Qualifications in UX UI Design, web-management, e-commerce, communications or similar would be a bonus!
We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing - and increasingly diverse - world. We celebrate people who celebrate others, and we are committed to inclusion in the workplace – people of all gender identities and all orientations are encouraged to apply. We value receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people from multicultural backgrounds, people with disability, and mature-aged people.
About Wide Open Agriculture
Wide Open Agriculture (WOA) is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. As an organisation, we are aiming to change the way Australia eats and farms, in order to create a better future for people and the planet and limit the effects of global warming. We value good humans who want to contribute to great change and who reflect our company values; Nurture People and the Planet, Brave in the Fray, Going the Extra Mile, and Being Helpful.
The Company’s innovative Dirty Clean Food brand markets and distributes food and drink products with a focus on conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. Products are chosen based on their market potential and the positive impact they deliver to farmers, their farmland and regional communities.
COMMITMENT – FOOD SAFETY
All staff shall provide products and services of the highest achievable standards for food safety to ensure products supplied to customers are always safe to consume and conform to the accredited food safety program (HACCP) and regulatory requirements.
To ensure our business has a strong food safety culture, all staff members shall be responsible and accountable for food safety and apply food safety practice to all aspects of their roles and responsibilities.
For any questions about the role or Wide Open Agriculture, please email recruiting@