WOA acknowledges our privilege of being located on Whadjuk Noongar Boodja, and we celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of all communities of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, past and present.
About the role
We are looking for a kind and motivated person as our new Digital Operations Coordinator. Central to the digital and customer service team, you will have a confidence and natural affinity with digital platforms and are adept at technical problem-solving. As a great communicator, you are comfortable liaising both internally and externally, especially with customers, suppliers, and contract digital agencies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work with internal teams to reduce and avoid customer service tickets.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues to reduce customer service tickets.
- Manage customer service desk responding to customers quickly and resolving issues.
- Communicate with customers through tickets and also in-person, via instant messaging, and over the phone.
- Product ordering aligned to forecasts.
- On-boarding of new suppliers and set up of new products
- Liaise with our digital agency on technical issues.
- Updating website content to address customer needs and SEO.
- Provide reporting on customer service.
- Provide support to the digital team.
To be successful in this role, you will be a gifted multitasker with an ability to plan as well as solve immediate challenges. You’re a natural communicator who thrives best working within a team. Clearly, your confidence with technology is very high and you are good at sharing your knowledge with others. And you like high-quality, delicious food!
Skills and Qualifications
- Motivation to problem-solve and provide IT solutions.
- Experience in digital services, website, IT or similar fields
- Experience working with an online customer base, improving customer experience, and trouble-shooting customer service issues.
- Experience in website maintenance and have proven experience solving technical issues.
- Fabulous team player with a big heart and a love for life and learning
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing - and increasingly diverse - world. We celebrate people who celebrate others, and we are committed to inclusion in the workplace – people of all gender identities and all orientations are encouraged to apply. We value receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people from multicultural backgrounds, people with disability, and mature-aged people.
About Wide Open Agriculture
Wide Open Agriculture (WOA) is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. As an organisation, we are aiming to change the way Australia eats and farms, in order to create a better future for people and the planet and limit the effects of global warming. We value good humans who want to contribute to great change and who reflect our company values; Nurture People and the Planet, Brave in the Fray, Going the Extra Mile, and Being Helpful.
The Company’s innovative Dirty Clean Food brand markets and distributes food and drink products with a focus on conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. Products are chosen based on their market potential and the positive impact they deliver to farmers, their farmland and regional communities.
COMMITMENT – FOOD SAFETY
All staff shall provide products and services of the highest achievable standards for food safety to ensure products supplied to customers are always safe to consume and conform to the accredited food safety program (HACCP) and regulatory requirements.
To ensure our business has a strong food safety culture, all staff members shall be responsible and accountable for food safety and apply food safety practice to all aspects of their roles and responsibilities.
For any questions about the role or Wide Open Agriculture, please email recruiting@