WOA acknowledges our privilege of being located on Whadjuk Noongar Boodja, and we celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of all communities of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, past and present.
Bring your passion for engaging content creation and digital marketing and help save the planet – it’s a win-win! Join Wide Open Agriculture and our regenerative food brand, Dirty Clean Food as our new Digital Marketing & Content Creator.
About the role
We are seeking a kind and creative human to join our growing team as our new Digital Marketing & Content Creator. Using your innovative approach to digital marketing, you are inspired by seeing an online customer base expand and become stronger advocates for our leading regenerative food brand. You are adept at communicating with multiple audiences and have a passion for engaging people through various social media channels. As a wonderful team player, you thrive by working collaboratively and supporting the development and delivery of company-wide marketing strategies.
This role is a leading member of the digital and marketing team. We love to see you succeed, so we will help shape this role to fit your strengths and give support to new and exciting challenges to fully complement the team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work with the team to contribute to the broader marketing strategy, generating new and innovative ways to strengthen our brand presence online and offline.
- Manage our social media channels, including devising and leading campaigns, creating content, and managing paid ads.
- Be the lead liaison between the company and creative agencies for development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Oversee management of advertising campaigns - specifically Implementing lead generation advertising via Meta, google and other platforms.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
- Developing and managing day-to-day marketing activation such as, photography, videos, instore point-of-sale, digital and printed material.
- Content writing for marketing collateral – website, media releases, blogs, brochures, and social media.
- Develop email marketing campaigns, including creating and optimizing email templates and analysing campaign performance.
- Graphic design and photo editing to create marketing collateral as needed.
- Support the review of our socials and web analytics and provide support to the monthly reporting on key metrics.
To be successful in this role, you are motivated to get things happening, enjoy a range of simultaneous tasks, and like to see your efforts produce results. You enjoy working as part of a team and are always willing to try new things. Adaptive and flexible in your approach, you thrive in a fast-paced environment. Being a fan of delicious, high-quality food is a bonus!
A range of things that you might bring to the role:
- A passion for engaging content creation for social media platforms (you gotta love it!).
- Professional experience in marketing, both with traditional and digital, and a desire to do more.
- Fabulous team player with a big heart and a love for life and learning.
- Photography and videography design editing skills would really be a treat for us!
- Previous experience in a similar position with in the FMCG industry would be awesome – but not essential.
- E-commerce experience is highly valued (even if you just shop online a lot for yourself!).
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience with Facebook Ads manager, Facebook business suite, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads Dashboard, PPC campaigns, LinkedIn Ads.
- Good understanding of digital marketing KPIs, ROAS and ROI (that’s a lot of anagrams).
We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing - and increasingly diverse - world. We celebrate people who celebrate others, and we are committed to inclusion in the workplace – people of all gender identities and all orientations are encouraged to apply. We value receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people from multicultural backgrounds, people with disability, and mature-aged people.
About Wide Open Agriculture
Wide Open Agriculture (WOA) is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. As an organisation, we are aiming to change the way Australia eats and farms, in order to create a better future for people and the planet and limit the effects of global warming. We value good humans who want to contribute to great change and who reflect our company values; Nurture People and the Planet, Brave in the Fray, Going the Extra Mile, and Being Helpful.
The Company’s innovative Dirty Clean Food brand markets and distributes food and drink products with a focus on conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. Products are chosen based on their market potential and the positive impact they deliver to farmers, their farmland and regional communities.
COMMITMENT – FOOD SAFETY
All staff shall provide products and services of the highest achievable standards for food safety to ensure products supplied to customers are always safe to consume and conform to the accredited food safety program (HACCP) and regulatory requirements.
To ensure our business has a strong food safety culture, all staff members shall be responsible and accountable for food safety and apply food safety practice to all aspects of their roles and responsibilities.
For any questions about the role or Wide Open Agriculture, please email recruiting@