WOA acknowledges our privilege of being located on Whadjuk Noongar Boodja, and we celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of all communities of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, past and present.
Help share delicious and locally sourced food in the South West as our Delivery Driver and help save the planet at the same time - it's a win-win!
About the role
We are looking for a kind individual and great communicator who is also fit and reliable to join us as our Delivery Driver in South West WA. Working closely with WOA’s team in the south west, you’ll thrive on the variety of delivering our delicious food products into food service and retail, and to our online customers in the region.
This is a part-time role, three-days per week, approximately 20 - 30 hours per week, usually worked over Wednesday to Friday. This role requires unloading cold storage products, being accurate with deliveries. You will need your own transport to and from our small distribution hub in Jindong (approx. 20 mins south west of Busselton) to pick up the delivery vehicle and goods. C-class license required.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering orders (C class required) safely and efficiently
- Loading and unloading products
- Provide a high level of customer service to our customers and enjoy maintaining existing and building new customer relationships
- Keeping vehicle and all work areas clean and tidy
- Undertaking safe and correct manual handling practices
To be successful in this role, you’re careful and considerate on the road, a keen team-player who likes to communicate openly and build strong relationships, and has capacity to work unsupervised and demonstrates strong initiative.
What we are looking for (Skills/Experience/Qualities):
- Multi-drop experience highly desirable - with food product delivery an advantage
- A reliable, dedicated, and professional person who takes pride in what they do
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a small team with the ability to work unsupervised and efficiently under specific time frames
- A safe worker – good understanding of OH&S requirements/expectations in a delivery environment
- Have a current full Australian driver's license
- Be physically fit: ability to lift up to 20kg and able to load and unload products from delivery vehicles
We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing - and increasingly diverse - world. We celebrate people who celebrate others, and we are committed to inclusion in the workplace – people of all gender identities and all orientations are encouraged to apply. We value receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people from multicultural backgrounds, people with disability, and mature-aged people.
About Wide Open Agriculture
Wide Open Agriculture (WOA) is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. As an organisation, we are aiming to change the way Australia eats and farms, in order to create a better future for people and the planet and limit the effects of global warming. We value good humans who want to contribute to great change and who reflect our company values; Nurture People and the Planet, Brave in the Fray, Going the Extra Mile, and Being Helpful.
The Company’s innovative Dirty Clean Food brand markets and distributes food and drink products with a focus on conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. Products are chosen based on their market potential and the positive impact they deliver to farmers, their farmland and regional communities.
COMMITMENT – FOOD SAFETY
All staff shall provide products and services of the highest achievable standards for food safety to ensure products supplied to customers are always safe to consume and conform to the accredited food safety program (HACCP) and regulatory requirements.
To ensure our business has a strong food safety culture, all staff members shall be responsible and accountable for food safety and apply food safety practice to all aspects of their roles and responsibilities.
For any questions about the role or Wide Open Agriculture, please email recruiting@