Wide Open Agriculture (WOA) is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. The Company’s innovative Dirty Clean Food brand markets and distributes food and drink products with a focus on conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. Products are chosen based on their market potential and the positive impact they deliver to farmers, their farmland and regional communities. WOA operates under a ‘4 Returns’ framework and seeks to deliver measurable outcomes on financial, natural, social and inspirational returns.
Wide Open Agriculture is committed to fostering an environment that values diversity, equity and inclusion. We believe our work can make a positive impact on Western Australia and the planet. We know the best outcomes from our bold mission will come from the ideas, creativity and enthusiasm of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
About the role
As the Data Analyst, you will play a critical role in optimising our database for reporting and forecasting. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter who is passionate about both data analytics and the mission of Wide Open Agriculture, who can present complex information in a clear and concise way that helps guide the business to the next level.
You will have the opportunity to work in an Agile, close knit, supportive and passionate team for a pioneering company in the regenerative food and agriculture space. We are a young and fast paced company in an exciting time of growth and looking for a data analyst that can help us make decisions that will drive further growth. We will support your growth and development as a data analyst. And as we are a food company, there is also always plenty of delicious food to try.
What you’ll do
- Forecast product sales to inform required inventory to meet demand
- Design and implement reports and tracking information to meet stakeholder needs on a defined basis
- Evaluate product performance and make recommendations on products based on sales
- Convert and communicate complex data findings (e.g. market and competitor trends and dynamics, cost analysis, profitability analysis) into presentable data visualisations and insights for stakeholders.
- Provide customer insights as required which include audience profiling, buying habits, profitable customer groups, marketing targets, etc
- Identify emerging issues in the current processes and suggest potential solutions
- Fulfill ad hoc reporting requests, as needed, in support of business initiatives
- Direct report to: General Manager
- Team members reporting to this position: nil
We are seeking candidates with 2+ years work experience in data analytics.
Held a data analysis role in the food or meat industry.
What will make you stand out:
- Enthusiasm for the green economy + startup landscape!
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-change business environment
- You believe climate change is real and have a passion for working for a purpose-based organisation
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you and you have relevant experience, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org