About Wide Open Agriculture
Wide Open Agriculture (WOA) is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. As an organisation, we are aiming to change the way Australia eats and farms, in order to create a better future for people and the planet and limit the effects of global warming. We value good humans who want to contribute to great change and who reflect our company values; Nurture People and the Planet, Brave in the Fray, Going the Extra Mile, and Being Helpful.
The Company’s innovative Dirty Clean Food brand markets and distributes food and drink products with a focus on conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. Products are chosen based on their market potential and the positive impact they deliver to farmers, their farmland and regional communities.
About the role
Help save the planet and be an awesome Account Manager. It’s a win-win!
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to be our new Account Manager and lead the business growth of our innovative food and beverage product range. The company and our products have a foothold in domestic and some international markets, and the Account Manager will be pivotal in increasing market share.
Reporting to the General Manager of Dirty Clean Food, you’ll ideally have previous experience with food and beverage accounts, a successful history working with large retailers and distributors, and working knowledge of export markets. Valuing clear communication and working collaboratively, you’ll demonstrate an eagerness to manage, develop and maintain strong client relationships and thrive on implementing strategies for business growth.
To be successful in this position, you’ll have a strong desire to increase business through quality relationships both internally and externally, be confident in your abilities yet a humility to try new approaches and ideas, and demonstrate an unceasing belief in the strength of working as part of a team. And a penchant for Agile project management will be a real bonus! This is a full-time position.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Represent the company and act as point of contact for large retailers and distributors, both national and international
- Build on existing sales plans and introduce new strategies for increasing sales and distribution of our high-quality food and beverage products
- Bring your natural charisma to managing client relationships with a view toward long-term loyalty and account growth
- Measure sales results and the attainment of company targets and meet required company reporting and documentation
- Pitch new products to clients and seek new business opportunities
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (or an absolute super-star who has fewer than 5 years) as an Account Manager or similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, management, advertising or communications, or relevant professional experience
- Fabulous team player with a big heart and a love for life and learning
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills, and obvious confidence with technology
- Experience working in Agile project management
- Previous experience in a similar position with in the FMCG industry will be highly regarded
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
As a company, WOA aims to provide a safe work environment for our staff and minimise risk to personal health and business interruption. As such, WOA maintains a company policy that requires employees to be COVID vaccine compliant. Therefore, successful candidates must be able to present a current COVID vaccination certificate before beginning in this role. This includes receiving additional doses (boosters) when you become eligible.
For any questions about the role or Wide Open Agriculture, please email recruiting@