Who Are We?
This is why Dirty Clean Food was created.
Dirty Clean Food is a food brand run by a diverse group of people that is working to reinvent the way the world grows, thinks about, and buys food to create a better future for people and planet.
And how are we doing that?
By working with farmers who are practising regenerative agriculture. In a nutshell this means that they are:
- Enriching the soil so that it’s teaming with microbes, bugs and worms and increasing the ability of the soil to absorb and hold water
- Increasing biodiversity and bringing more life to the area
- Sequestering carbon and tipping the balance back into our climate’s favour.
- Raising animals with care and respect, with grazing practices that allow animals to roam free and wide.
- And ultimately, inspiring and strengthening communities.
You can learn more about regen ag here
By connecting you directly with our regenerative farmers, we can more fairly reward them for this important work, as well as get this nutritious, tasty produce delivered to your door at a better price. It’s good for the planet, good for the farmer and good for you.
We also sell food from other people in the community who share the same values as us. We like to call them Friends of Dirty Clean Food. Their products are as diverse as the people who make them, all driven by a desire to make a new kind of future.
We have discussions around their personal journeys, local sourcing, no nasties, business ethics, eco-packaging and cutting waste – not just price.
There are an amazing group of farmers and small businesses growing, raising and making some fantastic products in WA and we are proud to bring them to you. So, let’s start shopping.
We're working to reinvent the way the world grows, thinks about, and buys food, so we can stick a fork in climate change.
Wide Open Agriculture
Dirty Clean Food is the food brand of Wide Open Agriculture (WOA), Australia's leading regenerative food and agriculture company.Learn More About WOA