- "At Fresh Provisions we are passionate about supplying local fresh produce that meets our customers dietary and ethical food requirements. Dirty Clean Food offers a premium 100% grass-fed beef and lamb that is ethically raised and locally sourced and our customers love it!" Tom Katselas
Fresh Provisions"At Fresh Provisions we are passionate about supplying local fresh produce that meets our customers dietary and ethical food requirements. Dirty Clean Food offers a premium 100% grass-fed beef and lamb that is ethically raised and locally sourced and our customers love it!" Tom Katselas
Short Order Burger Co."Quality and provenance is paramount when selecting the ingredients to include in our burgers. DCF provides us with premium 100% grass-fed beef that is ethically raised and locally sourced." Simon Kony, Owner
Peaches Fresh Food"At Peaches Fresh Food we offer a huge range of the freshest and best produce in WA. What we love about Dirty Clean Food is their regenerative story, supplying us with grass-fed meat of the highest quality whilst taking care of the land for future generations." Nadia Di Tullio
We are thrilled to be supplying some of the best chefs and independent retailers in WA. We would love you to support them, secure in the knowledge that the beef and lamb you are served is ethically raised and grown by farmers committed to regenerating the world...and it tastes fantastic!
Coomer Whole Truffle - 25g to 40g ($50 deposit - Total cost between $55 and $88)
Its Truffle Season!
We have linked up with Coomer Truffles, a small family owned & operated truffle orchard in scenic Manjimup. These “black diamonds” of the earth are notoriously tricky to grow, just as difficult to find, and (once harvested) have a short shelf life. The truffle fungus grows underground near the roots of particular trees, such as oaks and hazelnuts, as part of a symbiotic relationship, with a successful crop depending on a volatile combo of good climate, good soil and sheer luck. Hence the cost!
The flavour is hard to pin down - it’s like a complex uber-mushroom layered with blue cheese, garlic, and an addictive “savouriness”. They work beautifully with warm creamy flavours: scrambled eggs, pasta with buttery sauces, risotto, crayfish. They’re best served simply, just shaved over your dish of choice, and a little bit goes a long way. David has kindly shared some handy hints for storing your truffles and plenty of recipe ideas. Click here
They are here for a good time, not a long time – with the season running from June until August. Why not treat yourself and explore their beautiful culinary possibilities at home?
- Place your order by 2pm Friday – pay a deposit of $55, equivalent to 25g of truffle.
- They will be picked fresh over the weekend, packed, and delivered to us early the next week.
- This a natural product, and sizes will vary from 25g to 40g.
- We will invoice you for the difference between your deposit and the weight of the truffle received.
- We will deliver your order on the following Wednesday
- If you include other items with your truffle order, they will be delivered together on the Wednesday.
Total cost will be between $55 and $88 (+ $12 shipping if order is under $100 total)