- "At Fresh Provisions we are passionate about supplying local fresh produce that meets our customers dietary and ethical food requirements. Dirty Clean Food offers a premium 100% grass-fed beef and lamb that is ethically raised and locally sourced and our customers love it!" Tom Katselas
Fresh Provisions"At Fresh Provisions we are passionate about supplying local fresh produce that meets our customers dietary and ethical food requirements. Dirty Clean Food offers a premium 100% grass-fed beef and lamb that is ethically raised and locally sourced and our customers love it!" Tom Katselas
Short Order Burger Co."Quality and provenance is paramount when selecting the ingredients to include in our burgers. DCF provides us with premium 100% grass-fed beef that is ethically raised and locally sourced." Simon Kony, Owner
Peaches Fresh Food"At Peaches Fresh Food we offer a huge range of the freshest and best produce in WA. What we love about Dirty Clean Food is their regenerative story, supplying us with grass-fed meat of the highest quality whilst taking care of the land for future generations." Nadia Di Tullio
We are thrilled to be supplying some of the best chefs and independent retailers in WA. We would love you to support them, secure in the knowledge that the beef and lamb you are served is ethically raised and grown by farmers committed to regenerating the world...and it tastes fantastic!
Miller & Baker Pancake Mix (600g)
You can now make the famous Miller & Baker pancakes in your own kitchen. Freshly milled flour is the secret ingredient in this no-fail pancake mix, ensuring super fluffy homemade pancakes every time! Add a few simple ingredients, mix to a smooth batter and you are good to go. The resealable pack means you can use as much as you need and keep the rest for later.
- Coconut yoghurt, granola and nectarine
- Mascarpone, passionfruit curd and raspberries
- Roast cherry tomatoes, ricotta, baby rocket and balsamic glaze
- Garlic mushrooms, Persian fetta and chives
Ingredients: Stone Milled Sifted Flour, Baking Powder, Bi Carb, Salt, Castor Sugar
Method: Mix 150g of pancake mix with 1 cup of milk, 1 egg and 1 tbsp of melted butter. Stir gently until combined and drop batter onto pre-heated pan. When bubbles form flip and cook until golden.