- "At Fresh Provisions we are passionate about supplying local fresh produce that meets our customers dietary and ethical food requirements. Dirty Clean Food offers a premium 100% grass-fed beef and lamb that is ethically raised and locally sourced and our customers love it!" Tom Katselas
Fresh Provisions"At Fresh Provisions we are passionate about supplying local fresh produce that meets our customers dietary and ethical food requirements. Dirty Clean Food offers a premium 100% grass-fed beef and lamb that is ethically raised and locally sourced and our customers love it!" Tom Katselas
Short Order Burger Co."Quality and provenance is paramount when selecting the ingredients to include in our burgers. DCF provides us with premium 100% grass-fed beef that is ethically raised and locally sourced." Simon Kony, Owner
Peaches Fresh Food"At Peaches Fresh Food we offer a huge range of the freshest and best produce in WA. What we love about Dirty Clean Food is their regenerative story, supplying us with grass-fed meat of the highest quality whilst taking care of the land for future generations." Nadia Di Tullio
We are thrilled to be supplying some of the best chefs and independent retailers in WA. We would love you to support them, secure in the knowledge that the beef and lamb you are served is ethically raised and grown by farmers committed to regenerating the world...and it tastes fantastic!
North Street Store Lasagne Bolognese (approx 2kg; Serves 6)
The chefs at North Street Store have taken out all the hard work to bring you one of the most beloved foods in the world. A classic Bolognese sauce is made by simmering together minced grass-fed beef from Dirty Clean Food, vegetables and wine for the perfect meat base. This is layered with hand-made lasagna pasta sheets made with fresh eggs and semolina and a creamy bechamel sauce. Ready to heat and eat - Buon Appetito!!
Grass Fed Beef Mince (27%), Milk, Tomatoes, Wheat Flour, Carrots, Onions, Beef Stock, Celery, Red Wine, Eggs, Butter, Semolina, Cheese, Olive Oil, Salt, Nutmeg
Allergen: Contains Dairy, Gluten, Eggs
- Defrost overnight in fridge
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180°C
- Remove lid before cooking
- Cook in oven for 45 minutes; ensure the top is crispy
- Stand for 10 minutes after cooking to set nicely
Small batch, freshly baked by the chefs at North Street Store, Cottesloe, WA
Frozen: Shelf Life 6 months