Tim's Family Favourite Curry Chicken
- 2 x Dirty Clean Food Maryland (2 packs)
- 5 potatoes - cut into bite size pieces
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 medium size onion sliced thinly
- 2 stalks of lemon grass - bruise
- 3 cloves garlic - chopped coarsely
- 1cm piece of ginger - shred
- 2 stalks of curry leaves
- 5 tbs meat curry powder
- 1 1/2 tbs turmeric powder
- 1 tbs chilli powder
- 3 tomatoes cut into quarters
- 2 green chilli - slit into two
- 2 red chillis - slit into two
- 2 stalk fresh coriander - cut into sections
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
Heat up a medium saucepan with 1/2 cup cooking oil. Sauté ingredients A until fragrant.
Blend ingredients B in bowl with hot water. Add to the saucepan and continue stirring until oil separate (can remove some oil if you like.)
Put in potatoes and chicken and stir and mix for 10 minutes. Add in coconut milk, light soy sauce and season with salt.
Lower the heat, continue to simmer for around 20 minutes. When gravy begins to turn thick, add in ingredients C. Bring to boil for 5 minutes, remove from stove and serve.