Sophie's must-try Lamb Burger
Crank up the BBQ and make everyday a celebration with this recipe.
3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1 large egg, lightly beaten
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 Tomato, sliced
1 Onion, sliced
A few slices of Cheddar cheese
A few springs of fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine lamb mince, breadcrumbs, egg, mustard and mint leaves in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix well until combined and make into 6-8 patties.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 10-15 minutes
- Crank up the BBQ and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. If you have a BBQ with a lid, close the lid and cook for a further 15 minutes at about 160 degrees. Alternatively transfer to a preheated over at 180 degrees for 15 minutes until just cooked through.
- Stack it up with tomatoes, onions, lettuce, cheese. Get creative!
- Serve in a hamburger bun with preferred toppings.