- "At Fresh Provisions we are passionate about supplying local fresh produce that meets our customers dietary and ethical food requirements. Dirty Clean Food offers a premium 100% grass-fed beef and lamb that is ethically raised and locally sourced and our customers love it!" Tom Katselas
Surf & Turf
Treat yourself & take the family out to a restaurant at home with this easy to follow recipe and premium ingredients. Fins Shark Bay King prawns served over our famous juicy Scotch fillet steak with a creamy garlic sauce. Buy your Surf & Turf Bundle here
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 500 g Shark Bay King Prawns
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 Dirty Clean Food Scotch Fillet steaks
- Take steak out of fridge for approx. 1 hour to reach room temperature.
- Pat the steak and prawns dry with paper towel.
- Follow Blackwood Valley Beef Warren Pensini's recommendations for the perfect steak here
- Once steak is ready set aside to rest
- Melt butter on low heat in a saucepan. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant and add thyme leaves.
- Combine flour to thicken the sauce and salt and pepper to taste
- Increase heat to medium and gradually add cream stirring to combine. Add prawns and simmer until prawns are just cooked through.
- Serve steak with mashed potato and pour sauce over the top