- "At Fresh Provisions we are passionate about supplying local fresh produce that meets our customers dietary and ethical food requirements. Dirty Clean Food offers a premium 100% grass-fed beef and lamb that is ethically raised and locally sourced and our customers love it!" Tom Katselas
Korean BBQ Short Ribs
3/4 cup soy sauce
3/4 cup water
3 tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 tablespoon black pepper
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1/4 cup minced garlic
1/2 large onion, minced
2-3 packs Dirty Clean Food Korean-style short ribs
- Prepare the ribs 12 hours before eating to allow marinade to work its magic.
- Pour soy sauce, water, and vinegar into a large, non-metallic bowl. Whisk in sugar, pepper, sesame oil, garlic, and onion until the sugars have dissolved. Submerge the ribs in this marinade, and cover. Refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Preheat BBQ to medium-high heat.
- Remove ribs from the marinade, shake off excess, and discard the marinade. Cook until the meat is no longer pink – roughly 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Serve with your choice of side dishes, such as Korean Spinach, Lightly Pickled Radish, Korean Bean Sprouts (Kong Namul), Spicy Scallion Salad, or Quick Cucumber Kimchi.
Image and recipe from www.allrecipes.com