Family Farm Day at Runnymede Farm *SOLD OUT*
About this event
Spend a family fun day at Runnymede Farm suppliers of beef and eggs to Dirty Clean Food.
- Meet our farmers Blythe and Gregg and the Dirty Clean Food Team and learn about their regenerative farming practices and how they deliver the fantastic products you are enjoying.
- Feast on a picnic lunch featuring Dirty Clean Food products, catered by the talented chefs at North Street Store, Cottesloe.
- Take a tour of the farm to meet the happiest chickens in WA and the super chilled cattle enjoying the great outdoors. Beans and Bacon, the resident Maremmas will lead the tour.
- Games for the kids to play, prizes to win and more...
- Collect a half carton of freshly laid Runnymede pastured eggs. Cartons are limited and need to be prepaid before the event when you purchase your tickets. Limit of 1 half carton per booking.
All you need to bring is a chair or picnic rug, any alcoholic drinks and an enquiring mind.
Rain, hail or shine we have a plan, but bring a raincoat for the farm tour.
The Dirty Clean Food Family look forward to meeting yours. Hope you can join us!
Purchase tickets here.
Date and time
Sun., 10 October 2021
11:00 am – 3:00 pm AWST
348 Rodgers Rd
Uduc, WA 6220
* As this is a working farm pets are not allowed.