- "These farmers are our heroes, the souls of the earth and it shows in their produce. The flavour from the meat is exceptional and we have had nothing but rave reviews since moving to Dirty Clean Food." Tony Howell, Executive Chef
Café de Paris Butter from Tony Howell, Executive Chef at Cape Lodge.
Become a BBQ legend with a little help from the wonderful Tony Howell, Executive Chef of Cape Lodge, and his recipe for the perfect accompaniment to our Club T-Bone - Café de Paris Butter.
2tspn roasted garlic
1 anchovy, whole
2 Tbspn Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp mustard
1 Tbsp thyme
2 Tbsp parsley
1 tsp curry powder
salt and pepper
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the butter until creamy.
- Fry the shallots and anchovies add the mustard; deglaze the pan with the Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the roasted garlic and curry powder.
- Remove from the heat to cool down.
- Add the cold onion mix to the butter, fold in chopped herbs and season.