- "These farmers are our heroes, the souls of the earth and it shows in their produce. The flavour from the meat is exceptional and we have had nothing but rave reviews since moving to Dirty Clean Food." Tony Howell, Executive Chef
Australia Day Lamb Burger
Crank up the BBQ and celebrate Australia Day with this delicious Lamb Burger Recipe.
3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1 large egg, lightly beaten
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
A few springs of fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Combine lamb mince, breadcrumbs, egg, mustard and mint leaves in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix well until combined and make into 6-8 patties.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 10-15 minutes
- Crank up the BBQ and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. If you have a BBQ with a lid, close the lid and cook for a further 15 minutes at about 160 degrees. Alternatively transfer to a preheated over at 180 degrees for 15 minutes until just cooked through.
- Serve in a hamburger bun with preferred toppings.